Fernandina Beach, FL Vision Center
Coastal Vision Center
For all your eye care needs, visit Coastal Vision Center in Fernandina Beach, FL. We use state-of-the-art microscopes that allow us to examine the front surface of the eye and facial areas around the eye for infection or injury. After assessing the extent of the injury or infection, a treatment plan will be formulated and explained to you. Treatment may include medications and supportive care. Follow-up visits to monitor your recovery will be scheduled as needed.
Learn More About Coastal Vision Center:
- Comprehensive eye examinations for all ages (pediatric to geriatric)
- Contact lens fitting for everyone including hard-to-fit patients and specialty lenses such as soft toric, gas permeable, bifocals, etc.
- Treatment of eye infections and eye injuries
- Punctal occlusion for treatment of dry eye
- Pre-op and post-op care for PRK, lasik, cataract surgery, etc.
Our office provides emergency services for eye infections and eye injuries. Our staff will work with you to schedule an appointment as soon as possible.
Contact Coastal Vision Center today at 904-261-6741.
Additional Contact Info
904-261-5741 - after hours or on weekends